Friday, April 8, 2011

Hoppity, Hop, HOP!!!!

Hello to everyone!!!


Its FINALLY time for




YAY!!! Before I get started, I wanted to remind you that you should have
arrived here from the Show Us Your Stuff Challenge Blog

So if you're following the blogs correctly you've already visited our BRAND NEW Design Team members... did you guess who they are? You will have to go over to their blogs and check them out again if you missed them, but a HUGE welcome to the Pretty Paper Petals team to Kerry Snell, Helen Tilbury and Jasmine Shea!!!


Now on with some challenges ...what fun would a blog hop be if we didn't have any hey?


Tonight we are going to have a bit of a treasure hunt! Each of the Design Team members has hidden on their blogs a picture of one of our newest products. You need to leave a comment on each of the Design Team members blogs under their Blog Hop post, telling them what picture you spotted. At the end each we all will do a random draw of all the comments and one lucky person will win a pack of brand new Pretty Paper Petals flowers... Oh - there is one more thing you need to do - you must be a follower of each members blog to be in with a chance to win! Simple isn't it :)


Pretty Paper Petals has donated this pack of
GORGEOUS Storybook Flowers (
coloured)
to give away
on my blog


Vicki has also gone and hidden a discount code on one of the blogs that entitles anyone who finds it to 40% off flowers for tonight ONLY. (Can't tell you what it is because that would be cheating).
When you have visited all the blogs and commented and followed all the blogs, you will need to stop by your final destination, The Pretty Paper Petals blog and leave us a comment telling us you did so! You also have one more chance to win....


Nadia has been pretty busy designing a sketch for you ladies,
and when you finally make it back to the Pretty Paper Petals blog, it will be up for all to see!
You will get all the challenge details at the end as well. Just a quick note - due date for the Blog Hop treasure hunt is
midnight AEST Monday April 11th, and the sketch details and due date will be listed on the Pretty Paper Petals blog ;)

The winner of the sketch challenge will win a 3month subscription to the Petals Club....well worth winning ladies! So what are you all waiting for???? Go check it out and dont forget to HOP HOP HOP along the way ...


Your next stop is ... Vicki's Blog

but just in case you get lost, here is the complete list

{ Start Here } Pretty Paper Petals


and then back to.....



*****

And just because I can, I thought I'd re-share one of my favourite layouts I've completed that features some Pretty Paper Petals flowers - this LO features the brown Storybook Flowers from the pack that can be won from my blog treasure hunt!!!!


Breathtaking


Check out those GORGEOUS flowers nestled in the embellishment cluster!!!

*****

11 comments:

  1. That is a STUNNING LO.
    I found the birdie under all your sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found a bird, a flower and a tree.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous LO Katrina!!! Im now a follower...
    I did find, Which i didnt realise we are suppose too look in every bit off each blog LOL! OK So the bird was in the Sketches part,
    The Flower in the Challenges part & the Tree in the brag spot part...
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found a bird, then a flower and lastly of all a tree. Best of luck with everything.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous blog and work katrina!
    I'm dragging the feet tonite!
    Eventually found the flower, tree and bird! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Katrina! Just popping in to introduce myself & become a follower of this beautiful blog!! Thanks for joining mine I see...looking forward to being on the PPP team with you :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Katrina I found the birdie under your sketches and also the flower and tree! What a lovely blog you have - will be back for a visit!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous LO Katrina!!!
    Im now a follower...I just love your blog !!!!
    ...... the bird was in the Sketches part,
    The Flower in the Challenges part & the Tree in the brag .
    Hugs from Brazil

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well done and thanks for the lovely comments everyone!!! I think I might have to re-hide them in different positions tonight - just for my own fun hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well it took me a little while - I got distracted reading and admiring your blog but I eventually came up with a bird, a tree and a flower :) Your LO is stunning, your cluster magnificent and your subject is definitely breathtaking!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Treens,
    I am of course a follower of your blog. Found the tree in side bar. Bird under crops and flower in another post. Thanks for the fun treasure hunt

    ReplyDelete