Wednesday, June 15, 2011

2 Posts in 1 day!!!

Yeps, this has to be a record I'm sure!!!

Last night I completed another LO for the RES RERT... This time for week 2 where we 'visited' Lake Argyle in WA! I'm loving the fact that these 'challenges' are hop on, hop off, meaning no pressure - also they're not overly difficult so anyone can participate regardless of skill or energy levels ;)

Once again I've incorporated some Words or Whatever chipboard into my LO (don't forget to check out their new DT call!!!). I absolutely ADORE this little chippie sign :) I've simply inked and embossed this one - sooo simple!!! The little centre of the sign is removable, I was going to journal but decided against it in the end... There's a gorgeous handmade flower from Pretty Paper Petals (the yellow/orange one under the sign - and don't forget the store is re-opening July 1st!!! There's sneaks of new designs coming up on their blog now **swoon**) and one of Treens Trinkets soon to be released Bingin' Birds nestled in amongst the flower cluster... Umm what else is there?? Hand dyed lace from Lovelybug Bits n Bobs and hand crochet lace by Becci at Lime Tree Creations... Prima goodies, mini doily, Ada flowers, ZVA bling and I think the mini roses as well all from Red Earth Scrapping and star flowers from My2Angels... Whoo, I think that's everyone who needs crediting!!!

RERT - Week 2 - Lake Argyle

In honour of this area being famous for their pink diamonds participants were to complete a LO using PINK!! Not necessarily ALL pink, but noticable...

And the bonus item clue this time was "They are a girls best friend"

"I'm So Pretty Mummy"

Anyone who knows me knows how much I struggle with pink - mostly because my daughter has to be one of the worlds biggest tom boys, and pink tends to clash badly with the colour of her hair... Anyways I did it!!!! the fact she was covered head to foot in pink lipstick helped with the colour challenge LOL

And a close up of the gooooorgeous WOW chippie and Pretty Paper Petals flower... I love the pink, aqua and yellow colour combo!!!

1 comment:

  1. LOL at your photo ... (I have one of those photos but it is my DS with the lipstick PML ...I think I will be in mega trouble if I blogged that layout LOL)
    Gorgeous cluster of flowers and embellishments they frame your photo perfectly that it draws your eyes straight to the photo first

    ReplyDelete