Tuesday, November 8, 2011

I Scrapped!!!

It's the first layout in ever so long, and it felt wonderful to get it done!!! If it wasn't for the gorgeous Charm having a Girls Night In evening I don't think it would be done though.. the ability to go out of the house and meet with like minded people is such a great influence in the ability of getting arty stuff done ;)

Anyhoos, here it is :)

Hush-a-bye Baby

It's a very simple LO for me, and is part of a 30 minute challenge or Speed Scrap that was on offer over at Red Earth Scrapping for their pink weekend. There's a little bit of fussy cutting of the base paper to allow the photo to settle under the pattern, then some layers of washi tape from D'lish Scraps (thanks for letting me use you're Charm!!!) and of course some Charms Creations products, the page runner at the base of my photo and a Fabulous Flower :) So nice and easy, but I love how it came together :)

Having this page completed and some time to myself makes me hungry for more.... I really want to sink my teeth into some more scrapping, but at the moment baby girl has other ideas with what I should be doing with my time ;) I know my scrappy time will come, it wont be that far away - at the moment baby girl has to come first... They are only this small for a short amount of time and she is definitely our last so I am soaking up every second I can and creating as many new baby memories as possible <3

No comments:

Post a Comment