Tuesday, May 31, 2011

She's a Bright One This One....

in more ways than one!!! Yes the LO is bright, but the brightest thing with this one was the fact I was doing the LO based on an online challenge, and about to submit it - only to realise it was an April challenge, not a May one!! *doh* Oh well, at least I scrapped and have used one of the dreaded school photo's to boot!!! ;)

This is my little girls first official school photo, from kindergarten **sigh** How time flies, she'll be leaving primary school next year!!! Eeeeekkkk 2 in high school - how will I cope?!?!?!

The challenge I based the LO on was one centered around misting. We were to use a household item and mist with it... You probably can't tell much from mine because when I finally laid out the LO I ended up covering up my misted negative areas LOL But I used paperclips and pencils to reflect that the LO was a school based one...

Kindergarten

Again I've used some of my own Treens Trinkets creations (snail, small daisy and wire stemmed balloon) and some GORGEOUS WOW chippie!!!



To colour the chipboard little girl I've gone old school - as in textas and coloured pencils!!! Who said you need expensive supplies to work with chipboard products?!?!?! And the scalloped border is simply inked - patting it straight onto the stamp pad, nothing special there at all :) Nice and simple, quick, cheap and EASY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment