Monday, February 21, 2011

Peek-a-Boo!!!

I see YOU!!!! :) Thanks for popping by and seeing what I've done of late!!!

I've been doing a lot, but not much - probably doesn't make sense eh ;) A lot of little things are currently being worked on, painted, embossed, splashed, inked, distressed, manipulated etc etc etc... These little things will be put together in the coming weeks and HOPEFULLY make a good pile of work that I can then share with the world :) There's not much I enjoy more than sharing of late - I might actually be getting some confidence back inb myself again!! woohoo!!!

Anyhoos, for todays efforts I've a LO I completed for the SBT50 CC (which I forgot to advertise here - SHAME ON ME!!!!) I've 3 more in the works, and a couple of LO's for RES also on the go (not like me to have so many projects happening at once, I only hope I can get them all completed by their deadlines!!!!)

Ok, back to today's share.. Here it is!!!


1) Sarah's B&W with 1 Challenge!

challenge requirements:
* Use only Black, White and ONE other colour of your choice
* Obvious Layering
* Buttons
* Ink and/or paint


Our Peek-a-Boo Games...


...Are So Special :)

This LO is based around a photo I took when Dommy was 8 weeks old, he'd started playing peek-a-boo through the bars of his bassinet when he was 6 weeks old... I'd love waking up to see him watching me just like this :)

So to meet the Challenge Requirements:
* Black White and my colour is obviously BLUE


* There is layering with the fussy cutting (yeps, it's ALL hand cut!!!!)


* there is blue paint slapped around the cardstock ;)
and finally


* there are three buttons, 2 holding back the rolls around the tearing and the third is in the star of the WOW chippie title (I LOVE how this chippie take the paint of twinkling H2O's with only 1 coat!!) I've also highlighted the star and the circle that makes the word "so" with Dimensional Magic - I really love how it gives a polished feeling to the chippie when it has this metallic, shimmery and glittery paint on it! When the DM was halfway through drying I positioned the blue star button so it would adhere, yet still be a little raised to give some dimension.



Now I also had a go at making a card for the Opening Night Challenge.... I'm reasonably new at making cards, so it's nice to really stretch out and do something that's different ;)

Opening Night Challenge

challenge requirements:
* Must be smaller than 12x12
* Can be a card or a LO
* one of the colours you use must also be used as a word on you layout/card.

Blue Bundle of Joy

This was the first thing I've ever done with copics!!!! They were a lot easier to use and blend than what I had thought... I can feel a new addiction coming on mwahaha

Close up of the cute little copic coloured elephant :)

So that's it for another day... Don't forget to check with your LSS to get your hands on some SCRUMMY WOW chippie - there's new designs coming out on a regular basis and are soooooooooooooooooo cute, gorgeous and easy to use!!! Can't go past quality Aussie product ;) And of course if they don't have any in - ask them to order some in for you and the rest of their clientele!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment