Saturday, July 31, 2010

First of the Month!!!

Where has this year gone - seriously, it's gone sooo fast, it's just disappeared!!! so the rest of the year is to be enjoyed, photographed and scrapped ;) I'm going to get back into my photo a day challenge that has lapsed with moving etc... so back on the horse so to say ;)

The first of the month also bring with it a whole range of new challenges and store goodies :) I'm going to post all the challenge links I'm considering in the challenge tab (so I can keep myself accountable) As well as crops etc that I hear about.. I wont go to many of these, probably just the SBT50 one (as the girls there all love me sooo much ROFL) I really want the rest of the year to be organised so I know where I am, what I'm doing and to keep me motivated and learning all that I can - the rest of the year for me I'm going to be a sponge, learn learn learn and practise!!!

Oh and I want to make my own Christmas cards this year too - I've just decided this LOL. It's our first year away from family and friends/acquaintances so I want them to have something a little spesh this year from us ;) yeps- I've gone totally nuts after inhaling the fire fumes when wrestling with it this morning hahaha

Today though is dedicated to getting all my back posts completed, and working out the monthly challenges etc I want to consider as well as getting some linkey love organised in the linkey love tab ;) There will be the crafty blogs, forums and stores I drool at LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment