Friday, July 30, 2010

SBT50 Swaps June 2010

Swaps, I've discovered are a great way to share our scrappy talents :) Recently I completed some swaps for the Scrapbooking top 50 Australia girls.

So for the swaps, We had a ribbon and matching button swap. I made the buttons to match some beautiful ribbons... Yes I MADE the buttons. It's simply a case of punching the desired shape out of the feature (top) cardstock, and then punching 4-5 more of the same shape in a cardstock to match, gluing the said layers (leaving the feature one for the top of course) and once all joined and sandwiched together using my eyelet cutting tool to create the holes in the centre of the buttons :) It's as simple as that!!! I've used some matte mod podge to seal some of the buttons, and others have been left 'naked' so the recipient can stamp over the top if they so desire :)









And I've made some little frog princes styled from Domeniks little toy frog for the green and blue swap....


it's the little green one in the bottom left hand corner...

and for the second group in this swap they received some little beaded butterflies I created (and used)...

Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment