Friday, July 30, 2010

SBT50 Monthly Challenge July 2010

Challenge 1: Anthea's Colour Challenge

Scrapbooking top 50 Australia Challenge requirements:

* Black, white and Red
* Flourish - sewn into the back card to make the 'wind'
* Bling - on the border and the wind flourish
* Long Title - Be Careful Should the Wind Change Direction - long enough??? LOL
* Broken Border - check





**********
Challenge 2: Vicki's Scraplift Challenge

Scrapbooking top 50 Australia Challenge requirements:

'Scraplift' the layout provided here (http://scrapbookingtop50.forumotion.net/july-2010-f118/ch-2-vicki-s-scraplift-ch-t2354.htm) for my "scraplift" I used the layout as a sketch...

* A random button in negative space,
* Both a title and subtitle
and
* Use a handmade diecut




**********

Challenge 3: Sue's Style Challenge

Scrapbooking top 50 Australia Challenge requirements:

* Girl pic - yeps, it's a girl, it's my Kahli (note the red hair, dead giveaway there ROFL)
* Girly Grunge - lots of fun that I didn't expect!!! if it's not distressed, torn, sewn over then it's not on this layout!!! (well except for the alpha's!!! Even the flowers have been glitzed and painted!!! LOL
* Non Scrap Item... Well besides the knitting wool and machine sewing (which are pretty run of the mill nowadays) I've got plasterers tape as part of the framing for the photo.
and
*Song title somewhere on the LO - the title of the page is a song my Teen Idols (yes I had to google it!!!) I've not heard of them, nor this song, but it's the title I wanted hahaha


No comments:

Post a Comment