Saturday, October 9, 2010

My Family

this is the LO I completed for the Sweet Life Scrapbooking store's weekly challenge. I really LOVE how it turned out - especially the bottle top I made - I punched the heading and a bit of the description of the word 'family' from an old dictionary...

My Family


**Click on the smaller photo's and a larger
will load via my photobucket - I got lazy
uploading this morning hahaha**


Photobucket
handmade bottletop by moi,
large gardenia flower
and black acrylic rhinestone chain
from my2angels and
hand crochet flowers made by Becci
from Becci's scrap journal.


Photobucket


Photobucket



I'll upload all the LSBS LO's together in a CC post - so you'll have to hang on a bit to see that one ;) Either that, you can head on over to LSBS CC and join in the fun and have a look see there yourself ;) :P

1 comment:

  1. wow! Love this layout. The detail is amazing. All the crochet is stunning. REally, really like this. Well done.

    ReplyDelete