Saturday, November 13, 2010

I did a Little Scrap....

today.. not much, but baby steps ;) I feel really unwell today -0 hopefully it's the bugs final throes of torture before it leaves me alone - one can only hope...

Anyways a deadline was looming so I had to get the LO completed. It's been sitting on my desk this whole week waiting for me to get better... so I'm hoping now that it's been done, and despite be being unwell that it's come together in a presentable fashio... It's not what I planned - far from it!! ut it's done..

hmmm did that waffle make sense? I really hope it did!! LOL

The LO is for LSBS Seasoned Scrapper.



LSBS - Seasoned Scrapper - Spring Week 4


Presented by: Belle

challenge requirements:
Inspired by Spring use some BLING on your LO
Your favourite spring fresh colour and
A piece of PP no bigger than 6x6


1982


http://i657.photobucket.com/albums/uu294/Tygrays/th_1982details2.jpg


http://i657.photobucket.com/albums/uu294/Tygrays/th_1982details1.jpg


My take on this weeks chal. I've included a small piece of PP (way less than 6x6!!!) - its the text in the embie cluster on the bottom left hand corner and behind the tear near the photo.
The colour I've chosen to use is green - the colour of all things springy fresh Smile and there is bling on the two brads used in the LO.

BYW this is a picture of me from back in 1982! The really bad writing (lol) says "and here I am in my favourite dress, posing for cousin Susan in Nanny's front garden..."

The LO hasn't turned out how I planned.. being sick this week didn't help, nor did my sewing machine deciding to do the goo halfway through sewing on it!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Love it Treens.
    Pop on ove to my blog, I have a little something for you!

    ReplyDelete