Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Who said Flowers are Only for Girls???

Not I - actually with a combination of 4 males in the family and an addiction to flowers I think I have no choice but to flower my boys up LOL

This LO is for the LSBS Seasoned Scrapper series...

Week 6 - S.P.R.I.N.G
presented by:Kerryn

challenge requirements:

* Use a technique, brand or product to represent each letter of the word "Spring"

I had a gorgeous shabby chic layout in the making - all creams and whites, but then a rambunctious 2 year old thought he'd have a go adding black paint to it - all over!!! totally ruined!!! So this is what I came up with in the 1 hour I had between calming down and starting to breath again and deadline ;)

S - staples and stitching
P - Patterned Paper
R - Ribbon
I - Ink
N - Negative Space
G - Grunge


Diablo Dommy

See the gorgeous tissue flower there? It's a Pretty Petals one!!! I've brushed over it with a mixture of 25% acid free glue and 75% water and then sprinkled over some diamond dust - I really love the effect!! I'll try to get a better pic of it and edit it in here so you can see just how it sparkles :)

No comments:

Post a Comment