Friday, November 26, 2010

No Excuses...

but it's going to sound like one...

This last few weeks have been ridiculously stressful and emotional for me. My daughter has been having a LOT of issues at school and it's now got to the point where I've had to pull her out of school for the rest of the year. So I apologise for not being very active here - this is all on top of my being ill for two weeks as well!


BUT - now that decisions have been made regarding my children and I'm feeling better (if not stressed to the hilt!!!) I should be able to get back into the saddle of scrapping, creating and having a whole lot of fun and be a sharing kind of gal again :)

Look out world - she's on the search for her mojo and wont be taking any prisoners on the hunt for it ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment