Friday, November 19, 2010

Wow!!

I've been slack - well not really, very unwell and then nursing sick children and now a sick husband... got to love how bugs seem to have the domino effect, and when you have a large family that domino effect seems to go on forever!!! But I'm starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel and can start to get back to regular activities :)

So this month, as much as it's been a bit of a wipe-out so far has been rather successful for me :) I've had a couple of LO's win prizes on SBT50 and some honourable mentions on LSBS:) I've also been given a Blog Award from Becci!!! So no one can really sneeze at that hey ;) I'll be back tonight to do a linkey with more details and add my award - right now I have 4 recuperated kids waiting to go see Santa at the Christmas parade so I'm trying to muster some energy and enthusiasm to go out and enjoy the day....

2 comments:

  1. glad to hear you are a bit better! Totally know what you mean about the domino effect!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are all feeling better. Can't wait to see some new LOs now that everyone is back on their feet.

    ReplyDelete