Thursday, December 2, 2010

As Promised.....

...the result of polymer clay meeting acetate :) I really love how this little bee has turned out :) I will however need to find some more veggies at the supermarket who come in the right textured trays or work out how to emboss my own acetate as my supplies of it is dwindling!!!!

But anyways, I tried to photograph these little cuties today but either the sun was out and spoiled the look of the acetate, the wind was blowing and dancing with my creations or the sun was hiding and it was too dark!!! Seriously the light didn't like me today!!!! So proper piccies will be taken tomorrow - after all these creations have had a nice dip in a sealant to make them all nice and shiny :) for now, here are the little critters :)


Bee Pin


Butterfly Pin - a
(Colour variations made on request also there will be a few different wing variations all going well ;))

Butterfly Pin - a
(Colour variations made on request also there will be a few different wing variations all going well ;))

And yes there are even MORE little critters being baked as we speak!!! Some feathered and winged friends as well as some little edible bits and pieces... I may get another sneak in before the market opens tomorrow - but if not you'll just have to head on over HERE or click on the banner below and check them all out for yourself!!!! :)

1 comment: