Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Smells Like A.....


This Friday at SBT50 :) You can find it HERE - It'll be open from 5PM Dec 3rd and will run all weekend - but if you spy anything you like be quick to grab it in case it sells out!!!!

As for me, I've been creating my little bits and pieces again - some beaded others with my new addiction - sculpy!!!! And Yep they will ALL be available at the market!!! :) I'm really enjoying doing something a little different... It's keeping my mind occupied, hands busy and helping avoid the housework all in one ;)

Soooo here is what I have today... There will be more tomorrow - the light was bad by the time I finished putting the acetate to sculpy ;) But I'm soooo pleased with the result!!!!

But for today... (yes getting back on track).....

Beaded Angel
(was part of the Nov Swap on SBT50 as well)


Caterpillar Pin
(idea courtesy of Vicki - thanks babe :) )
Snail Pins
(Will be available in variety of colours)


Pigeon Pair 1 - Brown
(Also available in a variety of colours)

Pigeon Pair 2 - Pink/Yellow
(Also available in a variety of colours)



And as I said... more to be revealed tomorrow :)

6 comments:

  1. They look AWESOME Treens, looking forward to Friday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are very cute. Love them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG they are CUTE treens!!! Love them all!!! xoxo Charmane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Treens!

    These are so stinkin CUTE! Great job!

    http://granddivasscrappyplace.blogspot.com/
    http://ourcolorfulcreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete