Friday, December 31, 2010

to PAD or not to PAD?

that is the question.....

The previous 2 years I've set myself challenges to take a photo a day. the first one lasted until March when I lost a good friend unexpectedly - and last year's kinda fizzled out when we moved into our new home and I was trying to organise my day to day life and - well, I know that's no excuse but it fizzled LOL

I have my camera out most times, but find the challenge of taking a GOOD photo a day really rewarding as I can look back and it's like a pictoral image of our life and how our children have grown....

I really want to do it again, but instead of challenging myself to a photo a day for the whole year I might take it as a month by month thing... It's not as scary that way LOL. With bubba due in the middle of the year I know I'll have a whole new realm of photographic inspiration from then - but can I make it to August??? Well let's work it out - 2009, made it to March... 2010 made it to May/June so August going on previous years experiences could just be feasible....

And if I have people here kicking my butt it's even more so :P

So whatcha think - can i do it... who's laying bets for me and who's laying bets against me??? And of course it means more piccies to scrap mwahhahaha!!!!

Okies... off to see what I can snap for todays picie ;) I'm kinda excited about this...

Oh next thing, separate blog or will a page tab above do hmmmmm.....

No comments:

Post a Comment