Sunday, January 2, 2011

A Crafty Start to the New Year!!!

Well better late than never ;) Over at SBT50 the loverly, wonderful stupendous and did I say fabulous Vicki gave us a 24 hour extension to complete the monthly challenges for December.... Seeing as I hadn't even made a start (oooops!!!!) it was a welcome relief to me ;) I managed to complete all bar the dare!!! (it helped that a page from my 2010 journal fit one of the challenges criteria LOL) so here we have Decembers Monthly Challenges :)

1) Vicki's Sketch Challenge


challenge requirements:

* Complete a LO using THIS sketch from pagemaps. No further criteria required (got to love that:))


Mumma's L'il Pixies








2) Anthea's Minimalist Challenge

challenge requirements:

* Leave your page at least 50% white space


Crazy






I've used these photo's before but I couldn't resist doing this LO. I really LOVE how it's turned out :) I couldn't quite get the textural element to come through in the photo, but it's there IRL ;)




3) Sue's Colour Challenge

challenge requirements:

* Have yellow as your dominant colour


January 2010

No, it's not a bold yellow, but yellow it is ;) I've painted the chippies with twinking h2o's and given them some definition with dimensional magic after a few washout treatments to bring different colours out of the paints ;) I LOVE this effect - and soooo easy to achieve!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment