Saturday, January 1, 2011

Photo-A-Day

A decision has been made - and yeah I'm going to subject myself to the mental torture that is this challenge LOL I think It's probably only me that sees it as mental torture... I beat myself up unbtil I've got my pic for the day - ahh nothing like pressure hehehe Anyhoos - I'll be posting in blog form (slightly easier to manage than a page) but I will dedicate a tab on here to my PAD and will include the link and any piccies I think are decent enough to share ;)

And if you're interested... here's the address... Go and join, kick my butt if necessary LOL There's not much to see for now, but it will have a piccie for yesterday soon (all be it a rushed and not that good a shot!!!)

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with it Katrina! Cant wait to see what you come up with. :o) Happy new year.

    ReplyDelete