Thursday, August 5, 2010

Hmmmm, interesting.....

I'm struggling on these BRIGHT layout's that I've told myself and the world I'm going to produce this month. I've got one all laid out - it looks OK, but it's not what I imagined. It's more like a torrent of colour and embies... I think it needs a lot of fiddling before it will be close to something I want to stick down. I'm hoping that morning will bring with a fresh eyes and a different perspective so i can pull it together!!

I've worked myself into a headache - well scrapping hasn't, just some other things that have raised their ugly heads today so going to grab a quick lay down and see if I can get on with some more swap work this evening :)

1 comment:

  1. LOL...you always make me smile! Dont stress too much about the bright stuff, mine were a right mess when I first started getting into them! Good advice to yourself to leave them until tomorrow though - a fresh set of eyes works wonders when you hit the wall. XXX

    ReplyDelete