Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Any Twilight Fans out there????

or just a scrapper after a different type of challenge???


Or would you just like to win this gorgeous bundle of scrappy goodness????


Interested yet????

If so jump on over to Scrapping Outback and check out their Cyber Crop starting tomorrow tonight - yes I know not much notice, slack of me!!! It does run for a week though ;)

So where does the Twilight fit in??? Check this out and see if curiosity bites you ;)



*****


Hmmm and I might need to pop into their shop HERE to get me one of these little chipboards...



It's go perfectly with the birthday cake Kahli's insisted I do for her birthday - she's already had a castle cake, but apparently she needs another **sigh** I'm not dismissing it - if she wants to start being girly I'm not complaining!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment