Tuesday, September 28, 2010

I might be crazy....

Well, I think that is actually not far from the truth ROFL but besides that I'm considering what a few pple have said to me and might put my name forward to join a DT somewhere - I know - crazy stupid hey :P

I'm not that good at putting myself forward so it's probably a good thing to step outside of my comfort zone right?!?!?! Anyways, I'm putting it in writing so I don't chicken out mostly....

What do I do or say??? No idea, I guess I can waffle on about most things, maybe it's time I stopped and started thinking positively about myself and my work and just go forth and annoy the bejeezus out of pple with applications mwahahaha...

Seriously - do you think I'm stupid with this?? Maybe people mentioned this to make me feel good rather than being serious?!?!?! Ack!!!

What am I thinking!?!?!?!

1 comment:

  1. Nah, they were serious - DO IT!!! You have nothing to lose by applying. There are a few DT and CT calls around at the moment, so definitely give it a go! XXX

    ReplyDelete