Saturday, September 25, 2010

Guess who's been Scrapping!?!?!?

Me!!!!

I've not had a chance to photograph it yet - but be prepared for an onslaught of LO's tomorrow (or even Monday depending on the weather)!!!

I ahve a few finishing touches to do one one LO and another one to knock over tomorrow and then the SBT50 CC will be all completed :) Yaayy!!! I felt it important as I was guest DT that I complete all the LO's ;) Nothing like putting pressure on oneself ROFL

I've also completed all my swaps for this month **woohoo** That is 3 groups of embellishment swaps and 5 journal tags swaps!!! I'm a sucker for punishment I know ;) but it means more mixed goodies coming my way when they're all swapped and handed back ;) I love this kind of suprise ;) :P

So for now I'm just checking in - I notice there's a few more giveaways happening at the moment on different blogs and websites so I'll probably spend some time on Monday going through them and sharing - then next weekend is the BIG day (no not the second AFL grandfinal for 2010) it's by baby boy's 2nd Birthday!!! I've no idea where the time has gone to, but it's sure gone fast!!! So lots of photo ops and scrapping to be doe of that ahead - oh and of course I'm doing another cake smash!!!! Did you really think I could resist my boy covered in cakey goodness hahaha Oh I'm a sucker hey ;) LOL

Until tomorrow (or Monday) happy scrapping!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment