Monday, September 13, 2010

Revealed!!!

yes, my LO has been revealed for the first challenge of this months Cyber Crop over at Scrapbooking top 50 - you can see it HERE... or even better, how about here....

Wonderland

Yes, I still love it too ;)

The lyrics I've included are from a lullabye I've sung to all my children. It's from Alice in Wonderland - just as she's going into a dream sequence. I can't find the actual lyrics online though - but it was part of the musical we produced at the Ulverstone Repertory Theatre back in the mid 1990's (I can't recall the exact year sorry) I was a singing dancing bumble bee and had a solo line in this song :) it goes:

It's not a million miles away
in fact it's close at hand
all you do is close your eyes
and you're in Wonderland

It wont work if you think to hard
it's no good if it's planned
All you do is close your eyes
and you're in Wonderland

While the world is sleeping
you can travel far
ride upon a summer dream
or wish upon a winter star

it's not a million miles away
in fact it's close at hand
all you do is close your eyes
and you're in wonderland

all you do is close your eyes
and you're in wonderland

Now, I'm pretty certain there are other verses I've probably forgotten over time (hence doing a search for it) but unless I find the score we used that will do - and it's what I sing or sung to my brats :)



No comments:

Post a Comment